Book UK Vintage DJ
Why hire UK Vintage DJ:
- Vintage entertainment will add a funcy sense to your event
- These vintage DJs will transport guests back in time
- Collection of over 20,000 vynil records
- They have played at a huge variety of events including festivals, press launches, vintage balls, museum, weddings and art galleries
- Available to perform all over the world
This UK Vintage DJs offer a classic way of providing you music on your events with their original electric decks, and 1930’s portable gramophones that they use to play and spin shellac. Their instruments and shellac discs ranges from the first electric recording from 20s to the 60s. The DJS consists of Matt and Anabel; they take pride in getting the music right and lots of their old records are in great condition ensuring that the sound quality from their superbly maintained gramophone players is the highest “low-fi” you will hear. They play various musical styles from 1920s, 1930s jazz era, Be-Bop, the big band sound of the 1940s, Skiffle, and more. They don’t only DJ for event, but they also offer other services like Traditional & Vintage games Hiring, Wedding performances, Vintage guest books, and live music that is run by saxophonist/flutist Matt Nickson. Their previous clients include Harvey Nichols, Selfridges, QVC, National Vintage Awards, Cartmel Races, Old Town Stockport Folk Festiva, and more!
Book them now!