Book Contortionist Samantha
Why hire Contortionist Samantha:
- She began practicing contortion at 22 years old
- Great in contortion, hand balancing and foot juggling
- Produced her own circus cabaret show
- Available to perform at events worldwide
- Perfect for variety shows, cabarets and night clubs
BASED IN: CANADA
Samantha is a antipodist contortionist based in Winnipeg. She started learning Capoeira at the age of 19 where she discovered her own disposition. She went to China to train with Beijing Acrobatic Troupe for a year. Samantha performed in numerous variety shows, cabarets, and night clubs; she also worked with Vancouver’s Underground Circus at the 2010 Winter Games and the Vancouver Art Gallery. She moved to San Francisco to have trainings in contortion, hand-balancing, and foot juggling with Serchmaa Bymaba. She also teaches contortion and balancing. She believes that contortion is a tool for fitness, entertainment, art and health.
Book Samantha !